...Andromeda and Milky-Way Galaxies...

...Andromeda and Milky-Way Galaxies...
Binge-eating Andromeda-Galaxy on a collision course with our Milky-Way-Galaxy.

Thursday, July 30, 2020

By 'Hook-or-Crook' Death-Witch-Huntings Prima-Facie of 'Penis Envy' Sissy Uhuru [rd: Sexology] and his 'Evil-Eyes' Loo-Bat kith amid COVID-19 as he sits pretty still on my 8.1yrs damages; Gay dodo pimp's manipulations to join his low iq feral savage Luo girl-maids sex-cycles, etc. SOS:- Mud-slingings 'Outcasting/Outlawing/Golo/Kutolewa' Scheme-Strategies in 'The Making of Archetypes' Amid Elaborate Funeral Death/Zombie Cults Cyclic-Ritual Growth-Stunting Hunger-Tortures Under-and-Malnutrition Forced Dependency Food-Poker: Sadist Contagion-Animist Psychic Vampires ICC-Indicted Bori/GLBT-Occultist Uhuru, his loo-bat and their extended Jewish-kith in cahoots with his 'Brokeside Dairy Jacket' compulsive-neurotic, sex-pervet, dysfunctional Turpins 'paid pawns'; Uhuru's AG's Kihara-Construction 8.1yrs 50% repayable-interest Survival and eCommerce soft loans, spare cash, Bonga Points or data bundles contacts are as provided within links. SOS. [ https://sendfox.com/intradeliveries ].


Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 22:49:07 +0100

NB : I pray your divine-interventions to compel ICC-Indicted Uhuru to
observe the rule of law and release my 8.1yrs damages rotting with his
AG to turn my imposed 'passive male'-existence back to track on life
for biz, marriage & to settle down even as he kills me systematically
at 42yrs a bachelor still. SOS.

Dear Sir / Madam, 
                             ICC-Indicted Uhuru's
political-legal abuse's systematic, consistent & widespread endless
persecution's finally taking a toll on me indicated by the fatigue on
efforts to keep pace with on-point-of-happening updates to
civil-society-groups concerning Uhuru's Sanctioned 'Arrested
Development' imposing the pennilessness-pauperism [ i.e. below the
poverty line ] by proxy of his 'paid pawns' fellow witch-occultists /
Illuminati Freemasons the 'Brokeside Dairy Jacket' Dysfunctional
Turpins conjunctively with GoK operatives including ex-Chief Amara on
the ground who swore my death 'through all means necessary' by either
rat-poisoning or a machete-hacking mob ; both instances of which've
been attempted as demonstrated by the Migori County Reff. Hosp. &
Migori Police Station Records. [
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2020/07/complete-updates-including-luo.html
]. Thus I've resorted to be relaying headline-alerts & off-the-cue
one-page briefs to the social media before elaborating to civil-society-groups & at
large at appropriate times given the fatigue since I'm juggling lotsa ball trying to stay afloat amid
the persecutory instances including the quickie-prostitute's & her gay dodo pimp's [ substantiated ] [ https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2019/08/male-female-infanticide-v-human.html
] ritual-cycles of diarrhoea-induced food-contamination-infections exhibiting symptoms akin to
cholera, amoeba or typhoid like recorded with Migori County Reff. Hosp. ; in alignment with their
growth-stunting zombie-occultism { Luo / Maasai-like cyclic-ritual cattle-bleeding / drinking / cooking
& energy-usurping / emaciating } hunger-tortures to reinforce the LGM-Dystrophy whenever it seems
I'm gaining mass / body-building to which the 'evil eyes' gay dodo nowadays jealously chides scoffs-
at exclaiming, "Nene!," Luo for, "Look at him!," not escaping the Kiswahili ambiguity meaning, "Fat!."
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2020/02/
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2016/12 }; {
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2018/08/fw-advocates-complaints-commission-lsk.html
}; { https://startrextraterrestrials.blogspot.com/2019/09/ecmis-formal-anticipatory-soft-copy-e.html
}. SOS.
                              Excuse me I was interrupted by super & what I saved half-way jus' couldn't forward or paste well afterwards and so for the substantiated technical descriptive terms the whole link's [
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2019/08/male-female-infanticide-v-human.html
] while for the cyclic life-force energy-usurping its [
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2020/02/httpswwwamazoncomgpproductb083wkjzp4_28.html
]. The super interruption yielded still the quickie-prostitute's
customary health-hazard filthy dishes whereby tonight 'twas
cockroach-infested beans served with yesterday's ugali [ since she'd
only prepared chapatis' in the morn. ] & strong-tea for which I only
took 2 cups of the latter & some meagre plate of beans after
thoroughly picking-through ending-up sleeping half-hungry. The
constant's ICC-Indicted Uhuru sitting-pretty on my 8.1yrs damages
propagating his sanctioned abuse persecutions c/o his loo-bat kith
Judy Macharia amid the SARS nCoV2 Pandemic which showcases his 'prima
facie' ulterior-motives to execute his death threats by 'hook or crook' exploiting my
lack of health care insurance as SARS nCoV2 infections rate peak in
Kenya ; speaking of which the gay dodo pimp yesterday stole the
handkerchief I turned into a mask as it dried like indicated in the
attached photos. I use it both for bathing after which it's washed &
dried-up daily to ensure clinical-hygiene thresholds should I have to
wear it if I get s'thing to go out in the sun including for biz. SOS.
The other attached photos speak for themselves narrating the
dehumanizing rags-&-tatters Uhuru's imposed indecencies to the
quickie-prostitute's customary unwashed, soiled, market-overstayed and
/ or cockroach-maggots-snail infested health-hazard, filthy,
disgusting rot-foods. Need a shave bad & a bic-razor while as I walk
half-naked literally perhaps a wardrobe and shoes will have to wait
till sadist Uhuru pays-up my 8.1yrs damages. My eCommerce, remote
'work-at-home' jobs & web development's stalled for want of a smart
phone & a laptop to circumvent an un-upgraded browser's interface as well as save
on cyber costs. Thus my podcasts & subscription TV plus translation,
proofreading, transcription, product reviews are all stalled & even
for the ads I gotta afford the cybers. Uhuru's exploitation of the
COVID-19 pandemic & my health care un-insurance dependency on
'over-the-counter' medications subject to spare cash from friends is
indicated in the attached photos as I sunbath recovering from a mild
fever suspicious of either cholera, amoeba or typhoid following a bout
of diarrhoea for which going by the unceasing quickie-prostitute's
health-hazard cockroach-maggot-infested rot-foods I need an extra
sachet or 2 of anti-diarrhoeal loperamide hydrochloride tabs. SOS.
Then there's the pressing factor of the WICCA-Sorority women including
Emi & Uhuru's loo-bat Judy Macharia amongst others which's summarized
in the link [ https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2019/08/the-making-of-archetypes-penis-envy.html
] for which outta evil-eyes jealousies they're meddling in my affairs apparent proxy of Uhuru's 'paid pawns' who're trying to force me to have sex and / or marry their low IQ
feral savage Luo girls maids who I don't give a hoot 'bout neither for
casual sex.... forget 'bout relationships or commitments for that
matter [ https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2020/01/silent-deaths-submergings-occultists.html
]. What's worse, it borders on incest given the gay dodo pimp's sleeps
around with them as submitted to date then insultingly still endeavors
to puppeteer them to make unwanted sexual advances on me; albeit
animistically & by rudimentary speech, insinuations or subliminal
massagings given the trousered apes they're; mark-timing me usually at
bath or gym times. Do the ferals suck. Uhuru via his CBA MSHWARI made
another threat to send debt collectors my way by 31st July 2020 over a
206/- loan yet he brood-sits pretty still over my 8.1yrs damages. SOS.
Constant WILL in case of death & anti-Raila Luo Nyanza Vows.
Otherwise, 'bout to start 3rd week indoors 24/7 due to sadist Uhuru's imposed
pauperism-pennilessness. For good measure let me reiterate that I
intend to marry a white Homo sapiens sapiens Caucasoid European or
American lady priorily ; or a Homo sapiens sapiens negroid
African-American lady. SOS. My life, my wife, my labor, my kids, my
family, my money, my conscience. 
Thank you in advance. 
Yours Faithfully, 
Erick Mango.

NB : I pray your divine-interventions to compel ICC-Indicted Uhuru to
observe the rule of law and release my 8.1yrs damages rotting with his
AG to turn my imposed 'passive male'-existence back to track on life
for biz, marriage & to settle down even as he kills me systematically
at 42yrs a bachelor still. SOS.

https://activistsadvocacy.blogspot.com/2021/10/email-signature-and-footnotes.html
https://startrextraterrestrials.wordpress.com/
         

No comments:

Post a Comment