...Andromeda and Milky-Way Galaxies...

...Andromeda and Milky-Way Galaxies...
Binge-eating Andromeda-Galaxy on a collision course with our Milky-Way-Galaxy.

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Hello. Uhuru, his loo-bat and their extended Jewish-kith have begun on track of the extreme 1-meal-a-day hunger-torture for which 'was 1 'chapati' at morn. supposed to last till super. From postponing baths till after super to now jus' relaying 'these headline'-alerts pending filling-details at opportune times when normal physiology energy levels would've been attained ; neither can I remember the last time I managed to wash my remainning rugs of worn-out 3 trousers, a shirt and 2 jerseys. You can imagine the usurping of the life force energy / vital substance if washing a pair of trousers & 2 shirts is an effort ; been forced on the same cloths for more than a week now! What they've been unable to achieve by manipulating my interactions they're now forcing via the hunger tortures to impose the same unkempt impressions. I pray the civil society compels Uhuru's AG to pay-up my rotting 7yrs 11months Kihara Construction dues. Constant Vows and Will to the bitter end. SOS.


Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 17:40:13 +0600

Yes. They're taking me under, burying me alive but I'll stand my
ground to the bitter end and won't sway or negotiate my life for feral
savages prehistoric cultures to appease some trousered apes' gilted
loo-bat or her Illuminati Freemasons 'Abrahamic religions' human
sacrife ceremony 'Kemetism / Neterism' led by their extended Jewish
kith who've reverted to their archetypal Sodom-Gomorah personalities
where Tel Aviv reigns as the world's capital of homosexuality yet they
conspire to take over & rule the world they were horded-from for their
inherent archetypes including manipulating national events & swaying
public minds to undermine people. The headline alert couldn't post via
wordpress though I tried twice before deciding to make this effort at
a quick summary via blogger. The sadist jealousy lame @§$hole witches
are imposing impressions on me for the public propaganda c/o sissy
Uhuru, his loo-bat & co. If they should execute their murder threat
sanctions, jus' uphold my numerous blog WILL prayers. SOS.


https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2016/12 }; {
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2018/08/fw-advocates-complaints-commission-lsk.html
}; { https://startrextraterrestrials.blogspot.com/2019/09/ecmis-formal-anticipatory-soft-copy-e.html
}. SOS.
https://activistsadvocacy.blogspot.com/2021/10/email-signature-and-footnotes.html
https://startrextraterrestrials.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment